Wednesday 8 April 2015

An Introduction

Hi, I'm Dinah!

Well, no, I'm actually not. My real name is a secret.

I've been blogging on and off for years, and the only time it's ever stuck is when I used a fake name and kept it a secret from my real-life friends and family. I like being candid and open on my blog, and I find it hard to do so when people I know can access this information before I decide to share it with them.

My blog gets pretty personal sometimes, but overall I just want to have fun and share my thoughts with people. I've missed blogging, and I'm really eager to get back into it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dinah! Welcome to the blogosphere again. It's an amazing place. I view my blog as my "say anything" space, and I couldn't do that with out complete anonymity. It's really working for me.

    Have fun! Be open. Write, write , write. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete